Bolo Punch Boxing Hour Show

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bolo Punch Ringside



Thursday, May 14, 2009

Prospect Hightlight Carlos Ivan Velasquez

8CountNews.com caught up with Golden Boy Promotions super featherweight prospect, Carlos Ivan Velasquez. This talented young fighter is coming off of a 1st round knockout over Andres Ledesma and looks to continue the rise up through the division rankings. Managed by Shelly Finkel, it appears that this young prospect has all the tools to go from prospect to contender in the near future.
 
8CountNews.com: Carlos, welcome to 8CountNews.com. You're coming off an impressive TKO where you demolished Andres Ledesma in the first round. Can you tell us about that victory?

Carlos Ivan Velasquez: This was my first fight back since I injured my bicep in September of 2008. It was good to get back in there and show the fans and media in attendance that I was completely healthy and ready to go. I landed some good body blows that opened up some holes to land my overhand right. I dropped Ledesma once before knocking him out late in the round. Continue Reading..

Mario Serrano
Publicist ~ Shelly Finkel Management
boxingpublicist@aol.com
(408) 607-5756

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers